Label thanks Gulageu Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Gallery Photos in Photobucket Send your e-mail

Friday, June 3, 2011

My poem

Pawn

My body feels tired
I wanted to lie down and fall asleep
Ta chemical drugs? Never touch
Not the pain that's why
However, feel lousy
Not because of warm water to melt on my cheeks
Everything is light gray
I want to sleep ....

SONG IN THE CAGE

Dancing and singing canaries
Beraktraksi to captivate
Own it in a cage,
Every now and then he flew as far as possible in a cage.

Canary anggut head-anggutkan
Likewise he was having fun
In the cage he was joking
With a friend at the threshold there.


PENCUTATAN

Law of the jungle to glorify the old and powerful lion
promote poetry and proverbs as a comparison
What is not allowed to eat ati dielukan or heart, but must not eat meat thighs
meaning of the original story was framed circuit, untouched diction or connotation ... so pure
dicutat stories from reference jungle

2 comments:

  1. Its really a nice poem.Its full of feel.Its shows your thoughts.Thanks a lot.Keep sharing.
    Essay Papers

    ReplyDelete